Let us join together and share information about the value and importance of Emotional Intelligence as a catalyst for academic excellence and personal wellbeing. Over a short period, almost 3000 eminent EI enthusiasts worldwide have joined the initiative. Our contribution in thought, action and commitment will leave a sustainable world for our children and probably our finest legacy.
The group is by paid invitation subscription only. With your membership, you will enjoy rewarding benefits like: Interacting with eminent experts from all over the world. Sharing your expertise with people who are interested in what you have to offer from an ideal networking platform. Members will be sharing posts, articles, videos and referrals each day, on an unmatched knowledge sharing platform. Hopefully, we will soon be the primary open source Wikipedia on Emotional Intelligence for all stakeholders. Your active participation will be most appreciated. Happy Learning and Sharing Team Emotional Intelligence Alliance.
GROUP OBJECTIVES: The “Emotional Intelligence Alliance” is a community of experts dedicated to Emotional Learning and Related Sciences. It is designed for educationists, parents, counsellors, coaches and psychotherapists. With the help of eminent contributors and participants, our main objectives are:
1. Provide education and awareness on the subject matter.
2. Provide a nationwide knowledge exchange and networking platform for all stakeholders so they may share and promote their expertise.
Board of Advisors:
Dr. Hemant Lawanghare, Dean, Masters Program on Emotional Intelligence, Bombay University.
Mr. Matt Perelstein, EQ4Peace, International Expert on Emotional Intelligence.
Dr. Ajay Rana, Director, Amity University, Noida.
Dr. Saurabh Chopra, M.D., Consultant, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Dr. H.M. Kulshrestha, President, Indian School Counsellors Association. Mr. Amit Munjal, President, Shiksha Abhiyan, a premier educational platform.
Dr. Abha Singh, Dean, Centre for Emotional Intelligence , IILM University, Gugaon, Haryana.
Mr. Dattatreya Y, Emotional Intelligence author and expert. Shri Surender Das, All India EI Author and Consultant.
1) Lifetime Membership – Rs. 5000 ($90 for overseas members) Ideal for educational institutions, NGO’s, CSR, Philanthropic organizations, Govt. Departments, and major service providers in mental health, education and psychotherapy.
2) Platinum Membership – Rs.1,000 annually. ($40 for overseas members). General Membership is recommended for students, teachers and recent psychology graduates. Editorial content submissions and posts will be shared with all members and on our social media pages i.e. Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
1. All applications will be reviewed by the membership committee for approval.
2. All posts to the group will be in the public domain.
3. Rules of Engagement may change at the discretion of the Board of Advisors.
4. Membership fees are non-refundable.
5. Request Advertising Guidelines for paid members.
Mob: +91 9958960437