- Once you register, you will be sent a webinar confirmation.
- Webinars are only for individual viewing. If you wish to present them to a larger audience, please request broadcast permission.
- If you have any questions related to the content, please whats app them to this number: (+91)9625691703, & we will answer them as soon as possible.
discover my mind
On-demand webinars on
This powerful series of webinars will enable us learn about the ways of developing our EQ (Emotional Quotient) This is about recognizing, understanding, using and managing emotions inter and intra personally leading to improved academic performance, avoid depression and help us become more assertive, responsible, successful and self-confident. We strongly believe that these webinars on Emotional Intelligence will give participants the understanding of the subject matter and foster emotional wellbeing and happiness.
Mr Agarwal holds a Masters Degree from U.C.L.A. and a I.S.C. Diploma from Cambridge University, England. He is an author, speaker and consultant on behavior management.
An entrepreneur who has returned to India after many years in the U.S. and become a champion of helping people enhance their multiple intelligence.
Dr. Hemant Lawanghare
Dean, Emotional Intelligence MBA program, Bombay university.
Dr. Ajay Rana
Dean & Director, Amity university, Noida
Dr. Saurabh Chopra
M.D., Consultant, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Dr. H.M. Kulshrestha
President, Indian school counsellors association.
Mr. Ravi Santlani
CEO Scoonews, one of the largest educational portals.
Mr. Dattatreya Y
Emotional Intelligence author and expert.
Dr. Lata Singh
President, Meraviglia academy, teacher training & certification expert.
Dr. Ashis Sen
Chairman, Indian Forum for Emotional Intelligence learning
Outline of the subject matter:
1. Introduction to the Emotional Intelligence Series.
Subject matter: Social Emotional Learning (SEL) & Behavior Management.
Audience: Psychotherapists, Educationists, Counselors and Coaches.
2. Our Moderator, Speakers, Panelists & Contributors
3. Introduction to: Emotions, Emotional Intelligence, Emotional Quotient
Multiple Intelligence. And the EQ vs. IQ debate.
4. EI PERSPECTIVES. (Discussion with respect to each):
We present an excellent opportunity to network with professionals to share their expertise on Emotional Intelligence, the key to academic success, counselling and career planning. We invite educationists and mental health experts to submit articles on the subject matter, and to participate in our WEBINARS. Your participation in webinars also makes you a member of the LinkedIn group Emotional Intelligence Alliance
We request all correspondence via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Urgent inquiries: +919625691703